Dragonica Extended

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Cant claim gem
by anuarstarz Yesterday at 7:47 pm

» i destroyted my BDL weapon
by Prof Yesterday at 12:38 am

» Accidently didnt use ISS scroll and destroyed my BDL helmet!
by sbhtkfxph Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:01 pm

» Official Game Client Links
by demonX6499 Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:21 am

» skill bug?
by shiron219 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Farming Gems
by NoCh4ms Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:11 pm

» What is DP?
by NoCh4ms Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:25 pm

» Donation
by dariusasher Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:19 am

» Dragoon class guide PVE
by masterbeast007 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:00 pm

July 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

Official Rules (Flexible)

fshnchps
    Admin

IGN : [GM]SubZero

Official Rules (Flexible)

Post by fshnchps on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:47 am

Server Rules
    All of these rules must be followed or your account may result in a temporary or permanent ban depending on the situation.
    If you for some reason require an Admin or Moderator please don't hesitate to ask, we will do what we can to sort things out.

We will always give you a warning atleast once. After that depending on the situation, multiple things could happen: Permanent or temporary ban, removal of items, character removal, service panel lockout etc.

All official staff members will have a GM Icon or Moderator Medal by their name in the game, if you see someone pretending to be a Mod or GM please report to staff. Below is a list of all current official staff.

fshnchps | Admin
    IGN:SubZero

Neph | Admin
    IGN:Neph

Emi/Emikzen | Moderator
    IGN:Emi | GM Character: Gems/Gams

General:
    Do note this list can change at anytime and that all players are responsible for following and knowing the rules.

1.1 Insults, harassment or threats to a person or group will not be dealt with lightly.

1.2 Every fight between 2 or several individuals should be kept as private as possible and should not be influential read-able by other people who are not involved.

1.3 Intentionally advertising other private servers is not allowed.

1.4 Excessive defamation can result in multiple forms of punishment depending on the level of grief

In-Game:

2.1 Third party programs and editing of game files for advantage is not allowed. With the exception of multi-clienting in Windia Farm.

2.2 You cannot exploit bugs and glitches intentionally. If the exploit causes inconvinience to a player, you will be punished depending on the severity.

2.3 Do not spam megaphone or love cards with very unnecessary messages.

2.4 Megaphone/TradeChat/LoveCard must be in English.

2.5 Leeching or Afking in Battlesquare for rewards is not allowed, punishment can vary depending on severity and other factors.

Forum:

3.1 Do not create multiple threads regarding the same thing. Such threads will be locked and removed. If you need a question asked please look through existing threads first.

3.2 Do not double post

3.3 Do not post meaningless comments only to gain higher post count. This will be regarded as spam and the comment will be removed.

Discord

4.1 Stick to the correct text channel, wrong channel might lead to messages being deleted.

4.2 Do not post any NSFW Content.

4.3 Spam will be removed and if it becomes a problem, it will lead to ban.

Reporting Players or Exploits:

If you for some reason need to report another player or an exploit, it should be done in private message to either @FshnChpz or @Emi and not be posted in Public chats. Defaming or accussing people in public is the same as harrassing them so you might be punished aswell.

Last edited by fshnchps on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total

peromagega

IGN : None

Re: Official Rules (Flexible)

Post by peromagega on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:18 pm

helo o  why  i cant log in my  game the forums work but the account doesnt these people are joking right
    Semitron

IGN : Semitron

Re: Official Rules (Flexible)

Post by Semitron on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:31 pm

@peromagega wrote:helo o  why  i cant log in my  game the forums work but the account doesnt these people are joking right

You're account should work, if you registarted trough the website, not trough this forum

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 am